Beckie Egan Photography never sells your information and never will. This has been my approach since I began - and I remain committed to it. This policy tells you what information I do collect from you, what I do with it, who can access it, and what you can do about it.
This policy is intended to give you transparent details of how Beckie Egan Photography handles your personal data.
HOW I COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
I collect personal information in the following ways:
Directly from you when you:
- Book a wedding with me.
- Book a family shoot with me.
- Book a newborn shoot with me
- Buy a gift voucher from me.
- Sign up to my email list.
From other sources:
- I may use the Royal Mail’s postcode finder to check the accuracy of the address we hold.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
- Personal identifiers such as your title, name and surname;
- Contact details including postal address, post code, email and telephone number;
- Records of your contact with me.
WHY I COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To connect with you while planning for your wedding.
- To connect with you while arranging your family or newborn shoot.
- To process your image and print orders.
- To keep you informed about my work and any special offers that may be of interest to you or someone you might know.
- When you make a payment to Beckie Egan Photography online, your bank details are never recorded or stored in any of my systems on completion of your transaction.
- I use services managed externally by PayPal.
I only email updates and news to people who have signed up to my email lists on my website. Every email update has a one click unsubscribe link. The email list is held and managed externally by MailChimp.
WHO I SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
I do NOT sell, share, or give your details to any third parties for any reason.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Beckie Egan Photography will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with statutory requirements. Where the information is no longer required, I will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
If you have indicated that you do not wish to hear from me in the future, I will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure I avoid contacting you any further.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Beckie Egan Photography will review my privacy notice regularly. The terms of this notice may be updated at any time for example, in the event of changes in law and how I operate. Please do check my website from time to time. If there are any significant changes in the way I process your personal information, I will provide a prominent notice on my website or send a notification. This notice was last updated in July 2018.